Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lupina & I


HPIM1066
Originally uploaded by ravenslove
Lupina spent the night in the doggy Hospital. This morning at work I received a call. The Dr. said that Lupina was whimpering. She suggested that I put Lupina down. I took the rest of the day off work and drove to the vets. They brought her in and she barely was able to wag her tail. How a dog goes from romping with her cat on Wednesday to barely moving on Thursday to not being able to move at all on Friday is beyond me. She was not an old dog. I stayed with her for about an hour till I told the Dr. it was time. I held her as she left this world for the rainbow bridge. She was a wonderful dog. Smart loving with the sweetest disposition. I loved her so very much. She will be greatly missed by both me, my husband and her cat, Cochise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home