Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our first birthdays together

Ravens birthday was Wednesday and mine was Friday. This is the first of many years of celebrating our birthdays together. The funny part is we are both cancers which means we like to buy presents and we can't keep a secret. It's really fun seeing it in another person. He went shopping for my birthday and when he came home he couldn't wait till my actual birthday, but then neither could I. So we exchanged presents on Tuesday. He was happy and my birthday was perfect.

It wasn't the presents although they were fantastic. It was just the being with my husband.
We have been waiting 6 years to be together. Thats a lot of pressure to come home to.
So many expectations, so much to look forward too. It's been almost three months since Raven came home. What amazes me the most is how a man could be in such a horrible place for 16 years and come home, so caring, sweet and loving.

Raven is proving me right. He is showing everybody that I chose the right path. To follow my heart and love him forever.

He worked hard to find a job, one he loves doing. The people who work with him like him a bunch and the people he cooks for are always complimenting the food. He is in his element.
I love watching and listening to everybody.

Ok so rambling it is. Anyways the Birthdays were perfect.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peppermint Patty said...

That was a great post! You guys and doing good and know that you have to do to keep things on the positive, up swing. :)

Sunday, July 18, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh im so happy for the both of you. continue to prove everyone else wrong, after being there i know how difficult it can be to hang on...but you two have earned it! happy belated birthday :o)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your post, I'm so happy for the two of you,...
:)

stay strong!
God Bless!

Thursday, September 16, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home